What you need to know about being a tenant with Lucas Estates…
Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st September 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
- the rent
- a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year
- a holding deposit of no more than one weeks’ rent
- default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days)
- Actual cost of key or fob replacement will be charged in case of damage or loss
- Early termination of the tenancy will incur a fee of £300 when requested by the tenant
- payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges
What you need to know as a tenant living at one of our managed properties…
We take pride in the management service we provide not only to our landlords, but also to our tenants. If you live in one of our managed properties you can expect:
- A well rounded professional service.
- An in-depth inventory report prior to moving in.
- A helpful check in service on moving in day.
- Periodic meetings at your property to discuss any issues.
- Experienced agents on hand throughout the week to help with any issues you may have.
- Out of hours emergency contacts available on our website & on our out of hours office voicemail (01443 862 862).
- A check out service to ensure no unnecessary deductions are taken from you bond.
All fees inclusive of VAT
To see our Tenancy Agreement, please click here.